Wednesday, July 05, 2006

With the change of seasons ~ TheMoonlitSea.net

July 4, 2006
TheMoonlitSea.net Newsletter
in this issue

Free Email Readings...
Experiences...
Some juicy newness...
Conjure this...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Email Readings...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Tarot readings by email!
From July 10th until July 25th I will be offering free email readings.
Just email your question to creatrix@themoonlitsea.net and I will email your reading within 72 hours.

To prepare for your reading, please have the following ready:
An open-mind
Your first name (and the first names of others involved if any)
Your birthdate (month/day/year and time/place if you know it)
Your question/concern

To get your free email reading, please put "July Free Reading" in the subject of your email. Only one free reading per person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With the change of seasons comes
The death of a former self;
My eyes have awakened along
With my spiritual resurgence."
~ Jonathan Kyle Vargason

Experiences...

Oseaana Inara December
There is power in words. Manifestation starts with thought then words then action. I have been thinking about who I am and who I have become. I have lived a life of ups and downs, goods and bads, joys and disappointments. I have journeyed down many paths and have had the good fortune of meeting some amazing people. I have learned a lot from my experiences...both the good and the bad.

In my recent herstory I have had a spiritual awakening of sorts. My eyes have been opened to situations that I had foolishly thought didn't exist in the circles I choose to participate. In my personal, spiritual, and career life I have always made decisions based on the experience...not necessarily on the outcome. I crave experience

Being fulfilled is essential...so still I searched high and low for a community of spiritual sisters. My spiritual life has felt full and empty at times. Last year I made the decision to look at my life and the situations I had put myself in and I asked is this where I want to be? Are these the people I want in my life? Is this a true connection with The Great Mother? Is there more? Was there something more? Does magick exist?

Read more...

more in the next post!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails