Thursday, November 30, 2006

My new (old) home!!


Well, we are finally moved into our new house. The house buying process has been long and the unpacking is just beginning, but things are great and we love our new little house!

If someone had told me a few years ago that I would be moving back east and buying a house I would have laughed like crazy. But crazy things happen. I am loving being back in my old neck of the woods. Actually, I am glad to be back in the woods. Seeing stars at night is pleasure.

I have meet some interesting Witchy folks here and have a few new ventures that are in the works. As for the online store getting back online...that is a few months off. Everything is still in boxes and we are unpacking slowly. The physical space is still in the works and I think that is what is keeping me from getting too much into anything right now. I want to let it flow and see what comes of it.

I plan to keep updating this blog more often with spells, magickal tips and other Witchy info now that I am back online an d in my own space.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails