Thursday, November 03, 2011

Students

I have a few active students right now. Most are long distance but I have a couple that are local.

Today I had a student at Pumpkin Cottage and we talked about a lot of hoodoo-y and witchcraft-y stuff. I also had some client work to prepare so I used the opportunity to show my student some of the tricks of my trade.


Here was the setup in the kitchen for the day.

A double-action candle for reversing bad love juju.
A skull candle to get into the head of someone and change their mind.
A All Powerful Hand candle dressed and fixed for a court case client.

So lots of candle work today. I love my job. I am fortunate to be able to do what I love, help people, share and teach people, and learn lots myself along with way!

Now...it's family time (after doing a client reading too). My wife is home from work.

Blessed New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails