Monday, July 20, 2009

Limited Services Update


Just a quick note to let everyone know I will be lightening my client readings, spell/conjure work between July 22nd and July 31st for a personal spiritual cleanse.

I will be available for an emergency or urgent cause, just call or email or contact me on Twitter or Facebook. Current clients, of course, will have access to me for updates, feedback, etc.

However, you can still place orders for products and book services for after the 31st. From July 31st to August 5th I will be slowly getting back into client services, so I will be available during that time but on a limited basis.

Again, if you have an urgent need for a reading or conjure work don't hesitate to contact me.

Look for some new products coming soon (hint: sacred jewelry!)

Many Blessings
Oseaana

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails