Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Falling leaves on my mind...

So recently I have hinted to a few changes coming. One of the biggest changes is I am moving back east! I am moving back to the upstate New York area just in time for my favorite time of years...Fall (hence the beautiful leaves!).

My recent trip to the redwoods, river and ocean gave me time to put into perspective what steps I wanted to take next. The Bay Area has been my place of residence for over 4 years yet has never really felt like home.

The east coast is calling me home. So in the next few weeks I will be making the journey cross country (again!). In the meantime I will not be processing orders on The Moonlit Sea website or doing any services through The Town Witch website.

Once I get settled in my new home I will be re-designing the web sites and adding new products. I will also be talking more about what I have brewing for a new physical location! Don't forget to watch the website and this blog for updates.

Blessings...
~ Oseaana

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails