Friday, March 19, 2010

client work and altar tending


Yesterday I set these candles for clients. One (left) for money. On (right) for love. The candles are burning bright and strong which is a good sign.

Today I am tending to (in other words cleaning) altars. My working altar, dedicated to my Ancestral Spirit, Mama Da, gets especially messy. I use this altar daily...burning candles, burning incense, setting lights for clients, conjurin' mojos, crafting spells. So, yeah, it gets dusty and messy easily.


~ BEFORE ~

The altar is always adorned with a white altar cloth. White altar cloths demand sacrifices of loose herbs and incense, dripping candle wax, and sometimes they really love to be singed.

I decided, since I am breaking out ye olde sewing machine to create some new items for The Moonlit Sea (and Pumpkin Cottage Conjure), to make a quickie new white altar cloth.


~ FRESH OUT OF THE SERGER ~


~ I DECIDED TO DO A DECORATIVE STITCH USING
A RED TOP THREAD & A PURPLE BOBBIN THREAD ~



~ ALL CLEAN...CLEANSED...BLESSED...& DRESSED ~


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails